Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Memory Jars

I really enjoyed doing homemade gifts this year. I was so blessed in writing all these memories of my loved ones (three brothers, mom and dad) and creating a collage on the outside of a variety of jars. I also made tons of homemade cards and put them in sets for my girlfriends and sisters-in-law.


Dad got really teary


Greg reading some memories


Nate looking at his jar, and Kat with her homemade cards


Sarah Jane and her homemade cards












2 comments:

  1. adorable gift idea Brit! and i love my cards as well! homemade gifts are just awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! What a wonderful gift idea! If it was a gift I would have received, it would have been the best gift of the year--so much love and dedication poured into the jars--I hope the recipients enjoyed them to their fullest! (Caught up on the rest of your blogs for 2010--sounds like you have some things going on--prayers to you from me in faith that you will conquer the challenges posed for you!)

    ReplyDelete