Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

Jobs

In the last three weeks, I accepted three jobs, one with ACR Homes, Inc., one as a PCA for a private family and one through Kelly Services in which I am a substitute teacher. Today I applied for about four jobs in the Osseo District. So there's a chance if I get interviewed and offered a job, I would drop the other three. The only problem is I don't know what I am suppossed to do. That's why I thought I shouldn't apply for any teaching jobs, because then I wouldn't be given a choice. But for some reason I did; so there's a chance I could start a full time teaching job in 1-2 weeks. Unlikely, but a chance. And I am not one to suddenly change plans at the last minute. For one, I would HATE to inconvenience all these people for whom I told I'd work.

The job things is only one thing on my mind.

Matt (my boyfriend) and I are in WI and going to head back to the cities today. Over the weekend, we went to IL with my parents and sent Tim off to Germany yesterday. It was a busy weekend of driving, but luckily we are able to be a little more relaxed today.

1 comment:

  1. i wish i could've seen you this weekend. i miss you friend

    ReplyDelete